15 Candles On Our Cake
Waltham, Mass. – Dec. 17, 2014 – Digital marketing company IMN (iMakeNews Inc.) celebrates its 15-year anniversary as a turnkey email newsletter and marketing service that helps businesses create and distribute newsletters affordably, efficiently, and effectively. Today, IMN offers premium newsletter solutions for the automotive, direct selling, banking and financial services, and franchise industries.
"Over the 15 years, our newsletter solutions have evolved to provide better analytics and targeting to our clients, but our mission remains the same," says Rick Kerr, vice president and general manager at IMN. "We are dedicated to making memorable content that helps our clients win new customers and keep current ones engaged."
- 1999: iMakeNews is founded in a Boston-area basement by entrepreneurs with a proven flair for commercial ventures and digital technology.
- 2003: iMakeNews officially adopts the name IMN. It also reveals industry insights and benchmarks from a three-year study of email newsletter data. IMN's focus on Informative Marketing™ shows the company's dedication to continuous feedback on readership behavior to optimize newsletter effectiveness. IMN's data analysis has evolved into the annual Content Marketing Survey, which provides insight into how brands structure their content marketing programs within an overarching marketing strategy.
- 2004: IMN launches Loyalty Driver® for the automotive industry. Loyalty Driver is designed to make developing and sending professional email newsletters quick and easy for dealerships. Now in its tenth year, Loyalty Driver is a proven solution for automotive retailing and has expanded into banking and financial services, direct selling, and franchise industries.
- 2007: In three years, Loyalty Driver's customer base grows by 300 percent.
- 2012: IMN and Naked Lime Marketing partner to provide email newsletter services to automobile dealerships in conjunction with Naked Lime's suite of digital marketing solutions for dealers.
- 2013: IMN is awarded the 2013 Direct Selling Association Ethos Award for Partnership for advancing the goals of the direct selling community.
- 2013: The Reynolds and Reynolds Company acquires IMN, adding IMN's extensive product portfolio to Reynolds' digital marketing and advertising services. The IMN brand name is retained to honor the company's brand recognition among a broad customer base, strong technology and services, and deep industry expertise.
- 2014: IMN celebrates 15 years in helping its customers succeed with digital marketing and looks forward to 15 more.
"IMN has been helping companies tell their stories in a digital space long before it became commonplace," says Kerr. "We're proud to have built our business on a foundation of excellence in communication, marketing, and technology."
IMN (iMakeNews Inc.) is the digital marketing company that delivers email newsletters with branded custom content for the automotive, direct selling, banking and financial services, and franchise industries. For more information, visit imninc.com, follow on Twitter @loyaltydriver, or connect on the IMN Facebook page.